The Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra was founded in 1938 by three Cleveland area musicians to provide a quality musical and educational contribution to the Northeast Ohio community by skilled and dedicated musicians from all walks of life. The orchestra performs symphonic music at a high artistic standard in an environment that is welcoming for audiences and musicians.

P.O. Box 16251
Cleveland, OH 44116
216-556-1800