Lexington-Bell Community Center was created in 1987 as the result of the merger of Lexington Square, founded in 1968 by Catholic Charities, and Bell Neighborhood Center, founded in 1958 as an offshoot of the Goodrich Social Settlement. Lexington-Bell Community Center is an educational and charitable nonprofit organization and has 501(c)(3) federal exemption status. We have provided services to the Hough community for more than 50 years.

7724 Lexington Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103