Join Cuyahoga Arts & Culture for a Twitter Chat on Thursday, October 2 from 12 to 12:30 p.m. to learn more about our unique and transparent panel review process.
During the Twitter Chat, which will be hosted by Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, CAC staff will share answers to the most frequently asked questions about our panel review process. CAC’s executive director, Karen Gahl-Mills, will be present to provide insight and answer questions.
Need a reminder?
and we'll send you a reminder email the day of the chat. Registration is not required.
What is a Twitter Chat?
A Twitter Chat or Tweet Chat is using Twitter to talk about a common interest with others at a preset time. It’s like an online chat room where you add to the discussion by tweeting.
How to Participate
To participate in the conversation, you’ll need a free Twitter account.Create one or login at twitter.com.
- Be sure to follow Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, @CuyArtsC.
- At noon on October 2, CAC will start the Twitter Chat.
- Join the conversation by posting a tweet and using the hashtag #CACPanelReview.
We recommend using the TweetChat web app to participate more easily:
- Visit www.tweetchat.com and sign in with your Twitter account.
- Enter “CACPanelReview” in the search box. Click “Go.”
- Join the conversation like a chat room, without the need to add the hashtag to your tweets.
How can I learn more about CAC’s panel review process?
Visit cacgrants.org to learn more. We’ll also post the content of the Twitter Chat on our website once it’s complete.
Contact Jake Sinatra, program associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-515-8303 x103. We look forward to tweeting with you!