Multi-year Grants to Support Resilient Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support to arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? Log in now to our Online Application & Reporting System.
- 2015-16 Grant Awards Announced
- CAC's Board has approved the grant award amounts for the 2015-16 General Operating Support grant program. View the grant award amounts.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The initial deadline to apply for 2015-16 funding has now passed. Learn more about the 2015-16 General Operating Support grant program.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula, organization budget size and panel score.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture and meet specific eligibility criteria.
- Who We Support
- See our 2013-14 General Operating Support Cultural Partners, or grant recipients.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter and email updates or call 216-515-8303.
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application and grantmaking process. If you need help choosing a grant program, see our current Grant Program Overview.
- Late May, 2014
- Grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- June 25, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- Eligibility Check Due for New Applicants
- August 28, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- Application Due
- Thursday, October 2, 2014, at 12:00 Noon
- Panel Review Process Twitter Chat - Read the archived conversation
- October 6-8, 2014
- Panel Review Meeting - Learn More or listen to the audio archive
- November 24, 2014 at 4 p.m.
- Grant awards announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s board meeting. View the grant award amounts.
- January 2015 - December 2016
- Grant Period
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
Listen to the recordings from the 2015-16 General Operating Support Panel Review Meeting held on October 6-8, 2014, or view the total scores.
We welcome your inquiries about the General Operating Support grant program. Please contact Jesse Hernandez, program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 515-8303, x108.