Multi-year Grants to Support Resilient Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support for arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
Log In to CAC's
Online Application & Reporting System
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application process. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our current Grant Program Guide.
- Monday, May 15
- 2018-19 grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- Friday, June 2
- 2018 Grant Opportunities Workshop & Technical Assistance Opportunity for New Applicants - Register here.
- Thursday, July 20 by 4:30 pm
- 2018-19 Eligibility Check Due for New Applicants
- July 2017
- 2018 Applicant Workshop
- Thursday, August 24 by 4:30 pm
- 2018-19 Application Due
- October 2-3
- Panel Review Meeting - Learn More or listen to the audio archive
- Monday, November 13 at 4 pm
- 2018-19 grant amounts announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s Board meeting
- January 2018 - December 2019
- Grant Period
Links for Cultural Partners
To access the Eligibility Check, Application, Grant agreement or Reports, access CAC's Online Application & Reporting System.
July 31, 2017
2017 Mid-Year Report Due - Download the Instructions
January 31, 2018
2017 Year-End Report Due
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
Listen to the recordings from the 2015-17 General Operating Support Panel Review Meeting, or view the total scores.
We welcome your inquiries about the General Operating Support grant program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 515-8303.