Multi-year Grants to Support Resilient Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support for arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The next funding opportunity is for the 2020-2021 cycle, which will likely be open for applicants in 2019.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture and meet specific eligibility criteria.
- Who We Support
- See our 2018-19 General Operating Support cultural partners, or grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2017 grants by organization across programs.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter and email updates or call 216-515-8303.
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application process. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our current Grant Program Guide.
- Monday, May 15
- 2018-19 grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- Friday, June 2
- 2018 Grant Opportunities Workshop & Technical Assistance Opportunity for New Applicants
- Thursday, July 20 by 4:30 pm
- 2018-19 Eligibility Check Due for New Applicants
- July 2017
- 2018 Applicant Workshop
- Thursday, August 24 by 4:30 pm
- 2018-19 Application Due
- October 11 at Idea Center at Playhouse Square | Doors open: 10:00 am
- Panel Review Meeting - Learn More
- Monday, November 13 at 4 pm
- 2018-19 grant amounts announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s Board meeting
- Monday, November 20 at 4 pm
- 2018 goals due for returning organizations - Instructions here
- January 2018 - December 2019
- Grant Period
Key Dates for Current Cultural Partners
Links for Cultural Partners
To access the Eligibility Check, Application, Grant agreement or Reports, access CAC's Online Application & Reporting System. View our guide to using the online system to set your 2018 goals or access your 2017 Year-End report.
January 31, 2018
2017 Year-End Report Due - Instructions here
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
View the 2018-19 General Operating Support grant amounts.
We welcome your inquiries about the General Operating Support grant program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 515-8303.