Multi-year Grants to Support Resilient Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support to arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? Log in now to our Online Application & Reporting System.
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application and grantmaking process. If you need help choosing a grant program, see our current Grant Program Overview.
- Late May, 2014
- Grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- June 25, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- Eligibility Check Due for New Applicants
- August 28, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- Application Due
- October 6-8, 2014
- Panel Review Meeting
- November 24, 2014 at 4 p.m.
- Grant awards announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s board meeting.
- January 2015 - December 2016
- Grant Period
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a public panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
Listen to the recordings from our most recent General Operating Support Panel.
View the panel scores of our most recent General Operating Support Panel.
We welcome your inquiries about the General Operating Support grant program. Please contact Jesse Hernandez, program manager, at email@example.com or (216) 515-8303, x108.