Multi-year Grants to Support Resilient Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support to arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? Log in now to our Online Application & Reporting System.
- 2015-17 Grant Awards Announced
- CAC's Board has approved the grant award amounts for the 2015-17 General Operating Support grant program. View the grant award amounts.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The initial deadline to apply for 2015-17 funding has now passed.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula, organization budget size and panel score.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture and meet specific eligibility criteria.
- Who We Support
- See our 2015-17 General Operating Support Cultural Partners, or grant recipients.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter and email updates or call 216-515-8303.
2016 General Operating Support mid-year reports are due by Sunday, July 31, 2016. The entire report will be available to complete online in May. In advance of its launch, you can download the files below.
- Late May, 2014
- Grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- June 25, 2014 by 4:30 pm
- Eligibility Check Due for New Applicants
- August 28, 2014 by 4:30 pm
- Application Due
- Thursday, October 2, 2014, at Noon
- Panel Review Process Twitter Chat - Read the archived conversation
- October 6-8, 2014
- Panel Review Meeting - Learn More or listen to the audio archive
- November 24, 2014 at 4 pm
- Grant awards announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s Board meeting. View the grant award amounts.
- January 2015 - December 2017
- Grant Period
- July 31, 2015
- 2015 Mid-Year Report Due - See Instructions
- January 31, 2016
- 2015 Year-End Report Due - See Instructions
- July 31, 2016
- 2016 Mid-Year Report Due - See Instructions
- January 31, 2017
- 2016 Year-End Report Due
- July 31, 2017
- 2017 Mid-Year Report Due
- January 31, 2018
- 2017 Year-End Report Due
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
Listen to the recordings from the 2015-17 General Operating Support Panel Review Meeting held on October 6-8, 2014, or view the total scores.
We welcome your inquiries about the General Operating Support grant program. Please contact Nicole Thomas, manager - general operating support, at email@example.com or (216) 515-8303, x108.