Annual Grants for Exciting Programs and Projects
Your favorite neighborhood arts festival. A student-designed and created mural in your community. Distance-learning tours of a major museum for older adults.
Project Support grants promote and encourage the breadth of arts and cultural programming in our community by supporting projects both large and small throughout Cuyahoga County.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? Log in now to our Online Application & Reporting System.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The initial deadline to apply for 2015 funding is June 25, 2014. Learn more.
- Grant Range
- Up to $50,000 in Project Support I, Up to $5,000 in Project Support II.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits’ arts and cultural projects in Cuyahoga County.
- Who We Support
- See our 2014 Project Support Cultural Partners, or grant recipients.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter and email updates or call 216-515-8303.
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application process. If you need help choosing a Project Support Program, view our current Grant Program Overview.
- Late May, 2014
- Grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- June 2014
- Informational Workshops for New Applicants
- June 25, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- Eligibility Check Due
- August 28, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- Application Due
- October 20-23, 2014
- Panel Review Meetings
- November 24, 2014 at 4 p.m.
- Grant awards announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s board meeting.
- January 1 - December 31, 2015
- Grant Period
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a public panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
View the panel scores from our most recent Project Support Panels.
Listen to the recordings of our most recent Project Support Panels.
2014 Project Support I and Units of Government
2014 Project Support II
We welcome your inquiries about the Project Support grant program. Please contact Stacey Hoffman, program manager, at email@example.com or (216) 515-8303, x101.