Annual Grants for Exciting Programs and Projects
Your favorite neighborhood arts festival. A student-designed and created mural in your community. Distance-learning tours of a museum for older adults.
Project Support grants promote and encourage the breadth of arts and cultural programming in our community by supporting projects both large and small throughout Cuyahoga County.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The next opportunity to apply for Project Support will be for funding in 2018. More coming soon!
- Grant Range
- Up to $35,000 in Project Support I and up to $5,000 in Project Support II for funding in 2017.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits’ arts and cultural projects in Cuyahoga County.
- Who We Support
- See a list of our 2017 Project Support cultural partners and a list of our 2016 cultural partners.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter and email updates or call 216-515-8303.
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application process. If you need help choosing a Project Support Program, view our current Grant Program Guide. First-time applicant? Need help getting started? See the Eligibility Check Guide for step-by-step instructions to completing the eligibility check, the first step in the application process.
You can view the draft 2018 Guidelines below:
- January 1 - December 31, 2016
- 2016 Grant Period
- Monday, May 16
- 2017 Grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- Wednesday, June 8
- 2017 Informational Workshop for New Applicants - Register here
- Thursday, June 30
- 2017 Eligibility Check Due
- June 26, June 28 & August 2
- 2017 Applicant Workshop
- Thursday, August 18
- 2017 Application Due
- September 26 - 27
- 2017 Project Support I Panel Review Meeting
- Monday, November 14, 2016 at 4 pm
- 2017 Grant amounts announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s Board meeting
- January 1 - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Grant Period
Links for Cultural Partners
Need to work on an application or complete a report?
Log In to CAC's
Online Application & Reporting System
Current cultural partners can also request an advance payment.
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process, or view the details about our most recent Project Support Panel Review Meetings.
View the 2017 Project Support grant amounts
2017 Project Support I :Listen to the audio recordings of panel
2017 Project Support II: View the panel results and comments
We welcome your inquiries about the Project Support grant program. Please contact Dan McLaughlin at email@example.com or 216.515.8303 x101 for general questions about the program or Roshi Ahmadian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.515.8303 x109 for technical assistance.