Annual Grants for Exciting Programs and Projects
Your favorite neighborhood arts festival. A student-designed and created mural in your community. Distance-learning tours of a museum for older adults.
Project Support grants promote and encourage the breadth of arts and cultural programming in our community by supporting projects both large and small throughout Cuyahoga County.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
Log In to CAC's
Online Application & Reporting System
We’ve created guidelines to help you navigate our online application process. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our current Grant Program Guide.
- Monday, May 15
- 2018 grant program guidelines available; Online Eligibility Check, Application Open
- Friday, June 2
- 2018 Grant Opportunities Workshop & Technical Assistance Opportunity for New Applicants - Register here.
- Thursday, July 20 by 4:30 pm
- 2018 Eligibility Check Due
- July 2017
- 2018 Applicant Workshop
- Thursday, August 24 by 4:30 pm
- 2018 Application Due
- Week of October 9
- 2018 Project Support I Panel Review Meeting
- Monday, November 13 at 4 pm
- 2018 grant amounts announced during Cuyahoga Arts & Culture’s Board meeting
- January 1 - December 31, 2018
- 2018 Grant Period
Links for Cultural Partners
To access the Eligibility Check, Application, Grant agreement, Reports, or Advance Payment Requests, access CAC's Online Application & Reporting System.
Application Review Process
Guided by our values of transparency and impartiality, CAC utilizes a panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process, or view the details about our most recent Project Support Panel Review Meetings.
View the 2017 Project Support grant amounts
2017 Project Support I: Listen to the audio recordings of panel
2017 Project Support II: View the panel results and comments
We welcome your inquiries about the Project Support grant program. Please contact Dan McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.515.8303 x101 for general questions about the program or India Pierre-Ingram at email@example.com or 216.515.8303 x107 for technical assistance.