Grants to Support Cultural Heritage Organizations
Cultural Heritage Organization Grants provide flexible funding for organizations with a primary mission of arts and culture that are representative of a culturally-specific population.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The opportunity to apply for 2022 funding will open in early May 2021.
- Grant Range
- Grants range from $5,000 to $30,000, based on organizational budgets.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture and are representative of a culturally-specific population. If you need help choosing a grant program or checking eligibility criteria, view our Grant Program Guide or contact a program manager.
- Who We Support
- The Cultural Heritage grant program launched in 2021. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2020 grants by organization across programs.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
Guidelines & Reports
- June 3, 2021 by 4:30 pm ET
- Eligibility Check Deadline
- July 9, 2021 at 12 pm ET
- Organizational Goalsetting Workshop
- August 5, 2021 by 4:30 pm ET
- Application Deadline
- September 29, 2021
- Public Panel Review - Learn More
- November 2021
- Board Meets to Approve 2022 Grants
- January 1 - December 31, 2022
- 2022 Grant Period
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
We welcome your inquiries about the Cultural Heritage program. Please contact a program manager for general questions. For technical assistance, contact India Pierre-Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.306.0110.