Multi-year Grants to Support Arts & Culture Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support for arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The opportunity to apply for 2020-2021 funding is now closed.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture and meet specific eligibility criteria. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our current Grant Program Guide.
- Who We Support
- See our 2018-19 General Operating Support grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2019 grants by organization across programs.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
Guidelines & Reports
- January 2020 - December 2021
- 2020-21 Grant Period
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
- View the 2020-21 GOS panel scores and grant amounts.
- Listen to the 2020-21 GOS Panel Review Meeting recordings.
We welcome your inquiries about the General Operating Support grant program. Please contact your program manager for general questions about the program or India Pierre-Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.515.8303 x107 for technical assistance.