Multi-year Grants to Support Arts & Culture Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support for arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? Start here.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The opportunity to apply for 2022-2023 funding has closed.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our current Grant Program Guide.
- Who We Support
- See our 2020-21 General Operating Support grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2022 grants by organization across programs.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
Guidelines & Reports
View helpful tools and resources for your application or report.
- January 1 - December 31, 2022
- 2022 Grant Period
- July 31, 2022
- 2022 Mid-Year Report Due - Learn More
- January 31, 2023
- 2022 Year-End Report Due
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
- View the 2022-23 GOS panel scores and grant amounts.
- Listen to the 2022-23 GOS Panel Review Meeting recordings.
We welcome your inquiries about General Operating Support. Please contact a grants manager for general questions. For technical assistance, contact India Pierre-Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.306.0110.