Multi-year Grants to Support Arts & Culture Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support for arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? Start here.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- Apply by June 1, 2023 for 2024-2025 funding.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture. If you need help choosing a grant type, view our 2024 Grants Guide.
- Who We Support
- See our current General Operating Support grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2023 grants by organization across programs.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
Guidelines & Reports
View a list of technical assistance opportunities for your 2024 application.
- January 1 - December 31, 2023
- 2023 Grant Period
- April 25, 2023, 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Interactive 990 Workshop with Plante Moran - Watch the Recording
- May 11, 2023, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- 2024 Grant Opportunities Workshop - Learn More
- June 1, 2023, 4:30 pm
- Eligibility Check Due for 2024-25 General Operating Support Grants
- July 11, 2023, 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Getting Started with the Cultural Data Profile Workshop - Learn More
- July 14, 2023, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- GOS Application Workshop - Learn More
- July 31, 2023
- 2023 Mid-Year Report Due
- August 3, 2023, 4:30 pm
- Application Due for 2024-25 General Operating Support Grants
- September 19, 2023
- Public Panel Review - Learn More
- November 15, 2023
- 2024 Grants Announced at CAC's Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
- January 1 - December 31, 2024
- 2024 Grant Period
- January 31, 2024
- 2023 Year-End Report Due
- View the 2022-23 GOS panel scores and grant amounts.
- Listen to the 2022-23 GOS Panel Review Meeting recordings.
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
We welcome your inquiries about General Operating Support. Please contact a grants manager for general questions. For technical assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-515-8303.