Multi-year Grants to Support Arts & Culture Organizations
Vibrant arts and cultural institutions. Community theaters, arts education and history groups. Nature centers and science museums.
General Operating Support grants strengthen the community with multi-year core support for arts and cultural institutions of all sizes.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The opportunity to apply for 2022-2023 funding will open in early May 2021.
- Grant Range
- Based on funding formula.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits in Cuyahoga County that have a primary mission of arts or culture. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our current Grant Program Guide.
- Who We Support
- See our 2020-21 General Operating Support grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2020 grants by organization across programs.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
Guidelines & Reports
- May 3, 2021
- Eligibility Check Opens
- May 12, 2021 from 10-11 am ET - Sign Up
- 2022 Grant Programs Workshop (Virtual)
- June 3, 2021 by 4:30 pm ET
- Eligibility Check Deadline
- August 5, 2021 by 4:30 pm ET
- Application Deadline
- Week of September 27, 2021
- Public Panel Review
- November 2021
- Board Meets to Approve 2022 Grants
- January 1 - December 31, 2022
- 2022 Grant Period
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a public panel review process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process.
- View the 2020-21 GOS panel scores and grant amounts.
- Listen to the 2020-21 GOS Panel Review Meeting recordings.
We welcome your inquiries about General Operating Support. Please contact a program manager for general questions. For technical assistance, contact India Pierre-Ingram at email@example.com or 216.306.0110.