Annual Grants for Exciting Programs and Projects
Your favorite neighborhood arts festival. A mural in your community. Distance-learning tours of a museum for older adults.
Project Support grants promote and encourage the breadth of arts and cultural programming in our community by supporting projects both large and small throughout Cuyahoga County.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- Apply now for funding in 2021. Learn more.
- Grant Range
- Up to $25,000 in Project Support I and up to $5,000 in Project Support II. Learn more.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits’ arts and cultural projects in Cuyahoga County.
- Who We Support
- See a list of our 2020 Project Support grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2020 grants by organization across programs. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our Grant Program Guide.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
View helpful tools and resources for your application.
The final report is due no later than sixty days after your project is completed.
- January 1 - December 31, 2020
- 2020 Grant Period
- May 6, 2020 from 12-1 p.m.
- Grant Programs Webinar for New Applicants - Watch the Recording
- May 21 and June 4, 2020
- Grant Programs Virtual Q&A Sessions - Learn More
- June 17, 2020 from 12-1 p.m.
- Application Workshop (Virtual)
- June 25, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
- Eligibility Check Deadline
- July 8 and July 23, 2020
- Application Workshops (Virtual)
- August 6, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
- Application Deadline
- Week of October 5, 2020
- Public Panel Review
- November 2020
- Grants Approved by CAC Board of Trustees
- January 1 - December 31, 2021
- 2021 Grant Period
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process, or view the details about our most recent Project Support Panel Review Meetings.
- 2020 Project Support I: Listen to the audio recordings of panel or view the total panel scores and grant amounts.
- 2020 Project Support II: View the panel results and comments.
We welcome your inquiries about the Project Support grant program. Please contact your program manager for general questions about the program or India Pierre-Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.515.8303 x107 for technical assistance.