Annual Grants for Exciting Programs and Projects
Your favorite neighborhood arts festival. A mural in your community. Distance-learning tours of a museum for older adults.
Project Support grants promote and encourage the breadth of arts and cultural programming in our community by supporting projects both large and small throughout Cuyahoga County.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- Apply by May 30, 2019 for Project Support 2020 funding.
- Grant Range
- Up to $25,000 in Project Support I and up to $5,000 in Project Support II for funding in 2020.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits’ arts and cultural projects in Cuyahoga County.
- Who We Support
- See a list of our 2019 Project Support grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2019 grants by organization across programs. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our Grant Program Guide.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
- May 30, 2019
- 2020 Eligibility Check Due for All Applicants - Learn More
- June 19, July 9, and July 18, 2019
- Grant Application Workshops - Learn More
- June 21 and 24, 2019
- One-on-One Meetings Available with CAC Grant Program Managers - Learn More
- July17, 2019
- SMU | DataArts Data + Stories Workshop - Learn More
- August 1, 2109
- 2020 Application Due
- Week of September 23, 2019
- 2020 Project Support I Panel Review Meeting - Learn more
- January 1 - December 31, 2020
- 2020 Grant Period
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process, or view the details about our most recent Project Support Panel Review Meetings.
- 2019 Project Support I: Listen to the audio recordings of panel or view the total panel scores and grant amounts.
- 2019 Project Support II: View the panel results and comments.
We welcome your inquiries about the Project Support grant program. Please contact your program manager for general questions about the program or India Pierre-Ingram at email@example.com or 216.515.8303 x107 for technical assistance.