Annual Grants for Exciting Programs and Projects
Your favorite neighborhood arts festival. A mural in your community. Distance-learning tours of a museum for older adults.
Project Support grants promote and encourage the breadth of arts and cultural programming in our community by supporting projects both large and small throughout Cuyahoga County.
Need to work on an application or complete a report? View our Online Application & Reporting System guide for more information.
- Next Funding Opportunity
- The next opportunity to apply for funding in 2022 will open in early May 2021.
- Grant Range
- Grants range from $1,000 to $20,000 in Project Support based on your organization's public arts and cultural expenses.
- What We Fund
- 501c3 nonprofits’ arts and cultural projects in Cuyahoga County.
- Who We Support
- See a list of our 2021 grant recipients. View a comprehensive list of all 2007-2021 grants by organization across programs. If you need help choosing a grant program, view our Grant Program Guide.
- How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for our newsletter or call 216-515-8303.
View helpful tools and resources for your application.
The final report is due no later than sixty days after your project is completed.
- Early May 2021
- Eligibility Check Opens for New Applications
- May 12, 2021 from 10-11 am ET - Sign Up
- 2022 Grant Programs Workshop (Virtual)
- May 19 & May 26, 2021
- 2022 Grant Programs Q&A Sessions (Virtual)
- June 3, 2021 by 4:30 pm ET
- Eligibility Check Deadline
- June 23, 2021 from 10-11 am ET
- Application Workshop (Virtual)
- July 14 & July 21, 2021
- Application Q&A Sessions (Virtual)
- August 5, 2021 by 4:30 pm ET
- Application Deadline
- September 2021
- Public Panel Review
- November 2021
- Grants Approved by CAC Board of Trustees
- January 1 - December 31, 2022
- 2022 Grant Period
Application Review Process
CAC utilizes a panel process to award grant dollars. Learn more about the review process, or view the details about our most recent Project Support Panel Review Meetings.
- 2021 Project Support I: Listen to the audio recordings of panel or view the total panel scores and grant amounts.
- 2021 Project Support II: View the panel results and comments.
We welcome your inquiries about the Project Support program. Please contact a program manager for general questions. For technical assistance, contact India Pierre-Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.306.0110.