Congratulations on your 2021 grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. As we move forward and continue to adapt to life in a pandemic, we wanted to offer some helpful resources to help you plan and maximize your CAC grant funding. We encourage all grant recipients to incorporate public health recommendations and mandates into their planning.
Tips for all grant recipients:
- Read your grant agreement. These are the terms and conditions that grant recipients must meet in order to maximize their grant. Please be sure to thoroughly read this document and reach out with any questions before signing.
- Post your events on ClevelandArtsEvents.com. This is a requirement of your grant agreement and virtual events can and should be posted on the calendar. View our Events Calendar and Credit Requirements page for more information.
- Be in communication with you program manager. We are here to help!
General Operating Support grant recipients:
- The first 50% of your 2021 grant will be available to you upon the completion and approval of your 2020 Year End Report, 2021 Goal Setting and a signed grant agreement by your Board Chair and your CEO/Executive Director. All materials are due by January 31, 2021.
- Be in touch with your program manager. Between the baseline reports and requirements of your grant, keep your program manager informed about how COVID-19 is impacting your organization if something unexpected happens.
- Submit reports and requirements early. Once the instructions and reports are available to you, start working to complete them. Those submitted early in the process will be able to access their payment sooner. Most grant recipients submit their report at the deadline which adds to processing time.
Project Support grant recipients:
Incorporate public health measures related to the COVID-19 pandemic into your current 2021 project planning.
- There are several resources to help you plan your project including the following:
- Be in touch with your program manager. If your project cannot move forward as originally proposed, reach out. Substantive changes to your project always need to be approved by your program manager. We will work with you to ensure any changes are in line with the spirit of the funded project.
Thank you for your work in service of the residents of Cuyahoga County. We are looking forward to working with you in the year ahead.
Who should I contact?
Use this guide
to let you know who your primary point of contact at CAC is, and how to get in touch.